Gate Valve – bolted bonnet
Gate Valve – KSD-GTF
API 600 Bolted Bonnet, OS&Y, flexible wedge gate valves for all applications.
The bonnet of a gate valve protects the internal parts of the gate valve by providing a leak-proof seal.
Therefore, it can be removed for repair or maintenance.
Gate valves can be equipped with screw-in, union, bolted or pressure seal bonnets, depending on the application.
In a bolted bonnet gate valve, its valve body and bonnet are bolted and flanged together.
Bolted bonnet gate valves are mostly used in steam piping systems: They ensure sufficient sealing in high-pressure applications.
Unlike threaded and union bonnet valves, the bolted bonnet connection requires a gasket to seal the joint between the body and bonnet.
Products on this page
Download data sheets
- KSD-GTF PN16-F4 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN16-F5 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN25-F5 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN40-F7 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN63-F7 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN100-F7 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
- KSD-GTF PN160-F7 data sheet (pdf) (0.2 MB)
KLINGER Die Erste
Phone: +886 4 22328819